Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!
















































The year 2005 has been a very productive year - I have finished work on Prince Vladimir -the release date of which has recently been set. At the moment I am working on a Finnish project, and soon we start work on Prince Vladimir 2. The world of blogs has been opened to me - through which I have discovered a whole world of wonderful artists and many interesting people. My art work aside, I have completed a musical project and soon our album will be released here in Moscow. My son is now 3 years old and his interest in 'papa' has grown tremendously! He loves watching animation films and I look forward to showing him the Prince Vladimir. I would like to wish everyone a successful and fulfiling 2006! Happy New Year !

3 comments:

Jafar said...

Hi Andrei,

Glad to hear about your musical project alongwith your upcoming feature! You are an allrounder, are'nt you? Wish you all the best in everything you do in the new year and always! My best wishes to you, your son and your family and friends too!! Hoping to see lots of lovely and inspiring work from you in the new year!!

Take care my friend

Gulzar said...

Hello Andrei,
greetings, I wish you all the best buddy...for all the good things in life...keep well n keep animating...
May this new year bring all the happiness to your family.

regards
~Gulzar~

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.